Sylvie Andrieux (born December 15, 1961 in Marseille ) is a member of the National Assembly of France . She represents the department of Bouches-du-Rhone , and sat initially as a member of Socialist, radical, citizen and various left .  She is Implicated in the scandal of misappropriation of the Regional Council of Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur subsidies 
She was a member of Human Right until she resigned in 2012. 
In May 2013, having been convicted of misappropriation of public funds, she was excluded from the Socialist Party, and thenceforth sat as an independent in the National Assembly. In November 2016, she was finally sentenced to one year’s imprisonment and a three-year suspended prison term. 
- Jump up^ Office of the Secretary General (2012). “Sylvie Andrieux” . Assemblee-nationale.fr (in French). National Assembly of France . Retrieved 27 February 2012 .
- Jump up^ Gattegno, Hervé (May 14, 2009), “REVELATIONS – In Marseille, we buy the votes of the cities” , Le Point (in French)
- Jump up^ Sylvie Andrieux (PS) left the DH after indictment, L’Express, by Francois Koch François Koch, March 6, 2012], “indictment July 8, 2010 for complicity in embezzlement of public funds, swindle and attempted fraud, the deputy PS of Marseille Sylvie Andrieux resigned from Human Rights (1st mixed obedience in France) in early 2011, where she was initiated about twenty years ago. (in French). Translation. “Indicted in July 8, 2010 for Sitting in Marseille, Fraud and Attacked Fraud, Marseille Sylvie Andrieux, the Socialist Party MP resigned in early 2011 from Human Rights (a mixed obedience in France), which she had joined around twenty years ago. “
- Jump up^ “Eighth partial legislative lost for the PS, an absolute majority weakened”, Le Monde , 10 June 2013
- Jump up^ “Member of Parliament Sylvie Andrieux finally sentenced to one year in prison” . Lemonde.fr . Retrieved 2017-07-08 .