Michel Aurillac (July 11, 1928 – July 6, 2017) was a French lawyer, politician and author. He served as a member of the National Assembly for Indre from 1978 to 1981, and in 1986. He won the Minister of Cooperation from 1986 to 1988. He won the 1987 Narcisse Michaut Award from the French Academy .
Michel Aurillac was born on July 11, 1928.  He grew up in French Indochina , where his father was a governor. 
Aurillac was educated at the Lycée Albert-Sarraut in Hanoi , the Lycée Chasseloup-Laubat in Saigon , and the College de la Providence in Hué .  He graduated from Sciences Po and the National School of Administration .  
Aurillac Began His career at the State Council in 1953.  He Was an advisor to Abdelkader Barakrok , the Secretary of State for French Algeria , from 1957 to 1958.  In 1959 Aurillac est devenu Senghor ‘s Assistant, a year later, Senghor became the first president of Senegal , up until 1980.  In 1963, Aurillac joined Prime Minister Georges Pompidou’s cabinet as an advisor.  He was subsequently Pierre Messmer’s advisor and Michel Poniatowski’schief of staff.  He was thePrefect of Indre in 1965, the Prefect of Essonne in 1969, and the Prefect of Picardy and Somme in 1973-1974. 
Aurillac joined the Rally for the Republic , a center-right political party.  He served as a member of the National Assembly for Indre from 1978 to 1981 and in 1986.  He served the Minister of Cooperation by then-Prime Minister Jacques Chirac from 1986 to 1988.  He subsequently practised the law until 2001. 
Aurillac was the author of several books. He won the Narcissus Prize Michaut from the French Academy for his 1987 book The forgotten kingdom .  He was an officer of the Legion of Honor and the National Order of Merit . 
- Aurillac, Michel (1979). Reflections on the defense . 
- Aurillac, Michel, ed. (1980). Bureaucratic Peril . Paris: Clock Club. OCLC 16777976 .
- Aurillac, Michel; Toubon, Jacques (1984). Free the communication . Paris: Albatross. OCLC 901842326 .
- Aurillac, Michel, ed. (1985). A government strategy . Paris: Albatross. ISBN 9782727301981 . OCLC 715013477 .
- Aurillac, Michel (1986). The forgotten kingdom . Paris: Olivier Orban. ISBN 9782855653211 . OCLC 419861608 .
- Aurillac, Michel (1987). Africa at heart: cooperation, a message of the future . Berger-Levrault. ISBN 9782701307398 . OCLC 18382151 .
- Aurillac, Michel, ed. (1988). For a society of progress and freedom . Paris: Albatross. ISBN 9782727301455 . OCLC 263145465 .
- Aurillac, Michel; Vermande, François (1993). Alarm, citizens! . Paris: Plon. ISBN 9782259027540 . OCLC 463724929 .
- Aurillac, Michel (2006). The Tree of Life . Montreal: Hurtubise. ISBN 9782894288832 . OCLC 155715459 .
Personal life and death
Aurillac was married to Martine Aurillac , who was also a politician.  He died on 6 July 2017. 
- ^ Jump up to:a b c “Michel Aurillac” . National Assembly . Retrieved July 20, 2017 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e f g h N’Kaoua Laurance (July 12, 2017). “Disappearance: Michel Aurillac” . The Echoes . Retrieved July 20, 2017 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e f g h “Biography Michel Aurillac” . Who’s Who in France . Retrieved July 20, 2017 .
- Jump up^ “Michel AURILLAC” . French Academy . Retrieved July 20, 2017 .