Gabriel d’Aubarède (September 28, 1898 – December 31, 1985) was a French novelist, literary critic and journalist.  His 1959 novel The Faith of our childhood won the Grand Prix novel of the French Academy . 
- 1943: Honnorin or the evil spirit , Gallimard editions
- 1946: The Revolution of the Saints , Gallimard
- 1948: Uncle Fred is no longer young , Gallimard
- 1959: The Faith of our childhood , Editions Flammarion , Grand Prix of the novel of the French Academy
- 2004: From Memory of Forgotten (illustrations by Roger Wild), editions La Table Ronde
- Jump up^ “Gabriel d ‘Aubarède (1898-1995)” . National Library of France . Retrieved April 2, 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Gabriel of AUBAREDE” . French Academy . Retrieved March 31, 2016 .