Dominique Barriere (c.1622-1678) was a French painter and engraver .
Barrier was born at Marseilles in about 1622. He was most likely in Rome, where he had a considerable number of plates, after Claude and other landscape painters, and other subjects. They are neatly etched in the manner of Stefano della Bella . He died in Rome in 1678. He sometimes signed his plate, Dominicus Barriere Massiliensis, and sometimes with the cipher which is the mark used by Domenico del Barbiere , and their mistakes are very different. 
His works include: 
- Portrait of John of Valletta ; marked DB; scarce
- A set of six landscapes
- A set of 12 landscapes, dedicated to Lelio Orsini, 1651
- Seven Views of the Villa Aldobrandini , 1649
- A landscape, with the Zodiac, inscribed Vim profert ubi , etc.
- A view of Frascati
- Fontana maggiore nel Giardino of Tivoli , with his cipher
- Eighty-four views and statues of Villa Pamphili .
- Furnace, entitled Catafalco e apparato nella ehiesa , etc.
- Sepulchral Monument of NL Plumbini , Dominicus Barriere Gallus, in. ex. of the. and scul.
- Hercules , after a basso-rilievo in the Medicean Garden
- A wide flat; entitled Circum Urbis Agonalibus , etc. with many figures, 1650
- Several plates of the History of Apollo , after the pictures by Domenichino and Viola
- ^ Jump up to:a b Bryan 1886